Sign up for the Tor/Forge Newsletter for a chance to win the following prize pack:
About our newsletter: every issue of Tor’s monthly email newsletter features original writing by, and interviews with, Tor authors and editors about upcoming new titles from all Tor and Forge imprints. In addition, we occasionally send out “special edition” newsletters to highlight particularly exciting new projects, programs, or events.
If you’re already a newsletter subscriber, you can enter too. We do not automatically enter subscribers into sweepstakes. We promise we won’t send you duplicate copies of the newsletter if you sign up for the newsletter more than once.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. to enter. Promotion begins August 1, 2011 at 12 a.m. ET. and ends September 6, 2011, 11:59 p.m. ET. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. For Official Rules and to enter, go to tor-forge.com/tor/promo/mistbornprizepack. Sponsor: Tom Doherty Associates, LLC.
- Terry Goodkind Prize Pack Sweepstakes (Ends 9/6)
- Vernor Vinge Prize Pack Sweepstakes (Ends 9/6)
- Awakenings by Edward Lazellari (Ends 8/4)
- The Knowledge of Good & Evil by Glenn Kleier (Ends 8/5)
- First Thrills edited by Lee Child (Ends 8/6)
- Emory’s Gift by W. Bruce Cameron (Ends 8/12)
- Cowboys & Aliens by Joan D. Vinge (Ends 8/12)
- Fort Freak edited by George R.R. Martin (Ends 8/15)
- The Magic of Recluce by L.E. Modesitt, Jr. (Ends 8/15)
- Lady Lazarus by Michele Lang (Ends 8/15)
- The Half-Made World by Felix Gilman (Ends 8/15)
- In the Darkest Night by Patti O’Shea (Ends 8/15)
- A Fire Upon the Deep by Vernor Vinge (Ends 8/22)
- Laddertop Volume 1 by Orson Scott Card and Emily Janice Card, art by Honoel A. Ibardolaza (Ends 8/29)
- Ganymede by Cherie Priest (Ends 9/9)
- All Men of Genius by Lev AC Rosen (Ends 9/9)
You Might Also Like