Tor Books is heading to San Diego Comic-Con!
We hope to see many of you there. Stop by Booth #2707 to say hi or to participate in one of our many events and signings.
But for those of you who couldn’t make it out to California, we wanted to offer you the chance to grab some of the same amazing swag and books that we’re promoting at #SDCC. To enter for the chance to win one of these five prize bundles, leave a comment on this post telling us one fabulous thing that you’ll be doing this week while you are #NotAtComicCon. Whether you’re fighting a clone army, rescuing damsels in distress (or princelings in peril), zipping across galaxies at light speed, or just conquering your laundry pile, we hope that you have a great week.
Here’s a look at the prize:
And here’s a list of what’s included in each prize bundle:
- Wheel of Time backpack
- Signed copy of Redshirts by John Scalzi
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- The Battle of Blood and Ink written by Jared Axelrod and illustrated by Steve Walker
- Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
- Existence by David Brin
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
- The Eye of the World: Graphic Novel: Volume 2 Based on the novel by Robert Jordan, written by Chuck Dixon, illustrated by Andie Tong
- Eyes to See by Joseph Nassise
- Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson
- Girl Genius Omnibus Volume 1 by Phil Foglio and Kaja Foglio
- Halo: Cryptum by Greg Bear
- Halo: Glasslands by Karen Traviss
- Inside Straight edited by George R.R. Martin
- Johnny Hiro: Half Asian, All Hero written and illustrated by Fred Chao
- Laddertop: Volume 1 written by Orson Scott Card and Emily Janice Card Art by Honoel A. Ibardolaza
- Off Armageddon Reef by David Weber
- The Omen Machine by Terry Goodkind
- Passion Play by Beth Bernobich
- Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
- The Way of the Kings by Brandon Sanderson
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. to enter. Promotion begins July 12, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET. and ends July 16, 2012, 12:00 p.m. ET. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. Please see full details and official rules go here. Sponsor: Tom Doherty Associates, LLC.